WELCOME TO SCHER SPACES!
Universal accessibility is within reach.
Universal accessibility refers to the modification or removal of physical and sensory barriers for people with visible and non-visible disabilities.
Universal accessibility optimizes the experience of your business for clients, employees and your whole community.
- Widen your customer base.
- Increase your sales.
- Set yourself apart as a business that values inclusion.
Why work with us?
- Learn the difference between accessible and universally accessible
- Audit physical spaces as well as marketing and product strategy
- Evidence-based suggestions to improve the “vibe” of the interior and exterior
- Equip staff to service customers of all abilities
- Determine enhancements unique to your values, budget and long term growth plans